Supermoto coverage on OLN!

5 replies to this topic
  • ddialogue

Posted July 02, 2003 - 10:22 AM

I was hoping one of the stations was going to be covering the series...

Supermoto coverage

• jwriott

Posted July 02, 2003 - 10:57 AM

I'm glad it will be on tv. Too bad it's so long after the actual races.

• MOmilkman

Posted July 02, 2003 - 10:57 AM

I gave OLN some excellent feedback via e-mail back when they aired the Daytona SX and told them how much I enjoyed their coverage of off-road racing in general.

Looks like they are listening guys!!! :) :D :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BrandonW

Posted July 02, 2003 - 11:00 AM

I gave OLN some excellent feedback via e-mail back when they aired the Daytona SX and told them how much I enjoyed their coverage of off-road racing in general.

Looks like they are listening guys!!!

I e-mailed them thanking them for their ISDE coverage from the Czech Republic, and they responded back to me.

OLN is doing good, IMO.

:)

(Watched the Springfield TT race last night on SPEED, and the moto-cross bikes kicked :D !)

• BlueThunder

Posted July 02, 2003 - 01:33 PM

Brandon....those are SeWeeeeet man-boobs! You'll have to bra up if we go ride the Saddle! Think mine are bigger though... :) Watched 2 hours of arencross on OLN last night and the coverage was good. Announcers sucked but to make ammends they did an interview with Miss Arenacross, so we'll call it a wash.

• MOmilkman

Posted July 02, 2003 - 03:56 PM

I e-mailed them thanking them for their ISDE coverage from the Czech Republic

YEA! Thats what it was.
Not the Daytone SX. I think that was on Speed Channel.

Im getting all these shows and races mixed up.

:) :cheers: :cheers: :usa: :thumbsup:10 Thumbs up for OLN! :applause: :D :D :D :D

:D :D :D :D :worthy:10 "I'm not worthy's" for SPEED :D :D :D ;) :usa:

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :moon:and 20 moons for ESPN :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :cheers:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.