• FMFYZ

Posted October 14, 2010 - 06:00 AM

all stock except Black Prowheel rims
ASV levers
Works Connection Holeshot decive
Pro taper fat bars
just put grips on it and grip donuts

Brand new Kenda Washougal back tire
got a front tire on order so hopefully it gets here soon so itll stop washin out on me

Keeps up with/ Takes off and leaves my neighbors 09 KX450F lol
just depends on where were ridin

my first 450 and im never goin back to 250s ever again
I LOVE IT!!!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

• gfmoto

Posted October 14, 2010 - 07:37 PM

cool new bike my 03 was the fastest 450 I've ever ridden, I put a flywheel weight on it to make it easier to ride.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Gizler00

Posted October 14, 2010 - 08:00 PM

Nice Bike. Really clean looking :smirk:

• FMFYZ

Posted October 15, 2010 - 04:54 AM

thanks for the comments
i actually love the way it rides now i dont think id change anything other than regular maintenance on it lol

got the new back tire hopefully comin in today or tomorrow so i can break it in real good haha

wouldnt mind findin one of those GYTR exhausts for it i hear those sound pretty nice

• FMFYZ

Posted October 15, 2010 - 04:57 AM

anyone know how or know of where to find find info on doin a valve job on this bike?
dont have the money to pay someone to do it so im gonna have to do it myself

any info would be awesome as it does need the valves adjusted pretty bad

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.