07 poor throttle responce

1 reply to this topic
  • rebornmxer

Posted October 10, 2010 - 05:16 AM

my 07 yz450 has and always had a poor throttle responce at o to 1/4 turn. when i snap the throttle it bogs. runs great after 1/4 turn. I have just lived with it, but now that my skills have improved , I need that snap to clear jumps coming out of tight corners. the bike has stock pipe and motor. the fuel screw adjustment makes no difference. Any help would be great. more accurately it may be the first 1/8 turn of the throttle.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tomyz450

Posted October 13, 2010 - 02:53 PM

my o7 didn't bog but it was chuggy at low rpm's.changed to a 52 tooth sprocket made a big difference.[helps the slower people]

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.