Clarke YZF tanks...

1 reply to this topic
  • BlueThunder

Posted June 28, 2003 - 08:45 PM

Ready to bolt mine on and noticed that WR shrouds do not sit flush at the bottom boss of the tank. Time for YZF radiator shrouds? If so, have a brand new set of 00 shrouds I'll be parting with. That's what I get for not wanting to use them on the stock tank till I DESTROYED the stockers. Sometimes I wonder if I'm just destined to piss $$$$$ away on stuff or what? :) Does this also mean that I need YZF graphics in order to fit without mods on the Clarke tank?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SBG

Posted February 09, 2004 - 09:31 AM

I'd say you need the YZF graphics. I just put a Clarke on my WRF250 and the YZF graphics fit fine. I made a few adjustments, but that's cause the gas filler graphics from ONE is just to small and meant for a stocker.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.