99 wr 400 oil from vent

2 replies to this topic
  • txmxracer

Posted June 28, 2003 - 04:36 PM

how much oil if any is acceptable from vent tube out of motor---mine leaks a little after a long ride. is it time for a top end? my engine also seems to have a lot of mechanical noise from motor--can the chain get slack in it? this is my 1st 4stroke and i appreciate any replys shane :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 28, 2003 - 04:54 PM

Sounds normal. Try doing a search for those topic's, it has been a popular topic. Good luck :)

• TeamScream

Posted June 28, 2003 - 06:33 PM

That is totaly normal, it is just oil foam from the very top condensing in the vent tube, when you stop after a long ride it collects and drips down out of the tub.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.