NEVER EVER BUY / ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted February 19, 2001 - 03:59 PM

NEVER EVER BUY OR ORDER ANYTHING FROM HIPER-SPORTS IN COLORADO SPRINGS !!!!!!!!!

I have just been jerked around for the last week !!!

On monday feb12 I ordered the Hurricane Kit and a bunch of other stuff from them. cod
THey did not know the price because they had to order it from one industries and did not know the shipping cost....ok fine told me 5-6 days to get it to me .
no prob plenty of time for this wkends race.
called thurs to find total$
they did not have price cuz -one- piece was not there. NO PROB did not call fri
phones closed on sat
called today monday 19feb and they said nothing xxcept airbox decals were there.
BLEW UP
no appologies or anything pretty much the "it is not our fault story"
they said one industries has it on backorder and failed to notify them. but when i called on thu they flat out lied to me!!!!!all but one piece my butt!!!
so i talked to the owner and said he would be glad to cancel the order.
Is this the way you guys would run a business? no discount period .
I immediately called one industries and they said they have the graphics in stock but no yellow rear fenders. this was 2 minutes after I talked to hyper and they claim they talked to one industries and were told they don't have the graphic and that is what was holding up the kit.
This is after i called hyper last monday and basically pieced the kit togeter myself and gave them all the part numbers so they did not have to do it.
I did all the work for them.
NEVER AGAIN
HYERSPORTS WILL NEVER GET MY BUSINESS AGAIN AND HAVE JUST PURCHASED A SCHMIDT-LOAD OF
"FREE" ADVERTISEMENT

NEVER BUY FROM HIPER-SPORTS IN COLORADO SPRINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
ride BLUE

• Boit

Posted February 19, 2001 - 09:54 PM

Glad to hear about your experience. I'm looking to make an order soon worth about $500 and will scratch them off my list. I see they have a web site. I'm going to check it out and see if they have an email address...to which I'll drop them a short note repeating what I've heard about them.

I've been dealing mostly with Westwood Int'l for the last year or so. Only once did they screw up an order and sent me the wrong rear tire size. They cheerfully sent me the correct one and paid shipping costs for the corrected shipment and the return. I always ask for Moe, who is very friendly and helpful. If you have a White Brothers catalog handy, he'll give you a discount per item as you quote the catalog price. Some of the discounts are substantial. I got a Shoei VFX-R for $289.

• 4banger

Posted February 19, 2001 - 09:59 PM

Sorry to hear about your bad experience, g4racing. I have been dealing with hipersports for a few years now and have not had a problem to date. Matter of fact, I just recieved springs and other goodies from them today. Again, I hope you can get your problems with them worked out. Good luck, Mark

• BigMike

Posted February 20, 2001 - 04:12 AM

I own a shop. Floors me the stories I hear about mail order. Still people continue to
support co's that crap on them . Find a local
dealer who WANTS your business and is wiling to prove it by ordering the parts for a reasonable price and on time. I have guys who buy crap elsewhere coming to me and asking me how to put it on , tune it, make it work. Wastes my time and I don't make anything off of their purchase. Either support with REASONABLE profit a dealer close to you ..or the next time you need a tube, don't bitch about having to drive or wait a couple of days for it from MOndo bestsuper deal parts of Jamaica.

• sleekfreak

Posted February 20, 2001 - 04:54 AM

I went through a similar situation with them. I found Motorcycle-superstore.com Is fairly easy too deal with. Have availabilty right their on the screen so there is no games.

[This message has been edited by sleekfreak (edited 02-20-2001).]

• scottzx7rr

Posted February 20, 2001 - 05:51 AM

I agree with Big Mike. I have a local shop that is just as cheap as anyone on the web. They also are one of my sponsors for the racing I do. They are like family and I recommend them to anyone. I can relate there G4Racing. I had ordered the Pivot Works Swingarm and suspension bearing kits from them off the web. I requested two day mail as I had a race that weekend. After two days past the delivery date(total four days) I called them to check the status of the order. It was then that I found out they were back-order which I didn't mind but was a little upset that they didn't even bother to tell me(via email or phone call this information). I cancelled the order and went to that shop and they ordered them next day for me and got me racing again. Since then I have been a regular.

------------------
Scott #431
Some Fear Racing "Cause if you don't have any you ain't going fast enough"
'99 YZ400F(Coming to a Theater near you soon)
'92 ZX-7R and '97 ZX-7RR
"Doesn't hurt till the bone is exposed"
"When cut do you bleed green? I do!"
Pics

• overthebars_again

Posted February 20, 2001 - 06:11 AM

Hey biGmikE,

I'm sure most of us would be more than happy to support our local shops. I know I WOULD. My experience with the LOCAL Yamaha dealer has been LESS THAN STELLAR. It seems like no matter WHAT I needed for my 426, they didn't have it in stock. I can understand that under SOME situations. Most of the time though, the guy behind the counter would tell me "Sorry Dude, we don't have that bolt in stock because the owner used them all on his bikes". &%$#@!! I don't know anything about running a shop, but I have enough common sense to know when to order spares. We had the same problem here with one of the local bicycle shops. They never had anything you needed, and didn't really seem to think it was a problem for the customer to wait a week or 10 days. BS! The good shops don't do business that way. They may not be able to carry everything you need, but they sure as hell can get it to you in 2 to 3 days in most cases.

So what am I ranting about? I guess maybe it's the TONE of you're response to the above post. If YOU shop owners want to compete with mail order, not only are YOU going to need to be able to get OUR parts to us in a REASONABLE amount of time and at a FAIR price, but you will also need to provide some value added SERVICE. I don't mind paying a couple extra bucks to support my local dealer, but I'd rather sweat, cuss, yell and curse some more while I change my own tire than pay some smart ass $5 to have it done "whenever".

Everything that I've ordered from the local Yamaha shop took a minimum of 3 weeks and most took 6 weeks. Let's see: Roll-Offs, 6 six weeks; IMS Tank, 6 Weeks; White-Bros. E-Series, 2 months. Need I say more? If YOU are having a problem with YOUR suppliers, then it's time to find another supplier.

If I need a part ASAP then I go to Simi Valley Cycles. Not only do they carry a lot of stuff on hand, but they also provide EXCELLENT service. It's a shame that I have to drive an HOUR and a HALF to buy a damn part when there are 3 shops in the LOCAL area.

So now that I've got that off my chest biGMikE, I wonder how familiar my experiences are to the rest of the folks on Thumpertalk. How 'bout it guys? Am I way off in left field here or what? Gimme a minute while I go take a PROZAC…
Peace out baby!

Otb_a

------------------

• BigMike

Posted February 20, 2001 - 07:03 AM

Understand your complaint. The way you have
described the services you recieved is not the way I do business. I am a small independent shop. I order daily, I do the service work change the tires, build the motors, clean the bathroom...pay the bills.
As far as mail order...if you have the correct part number to give them most can deliver the parts at a cheaper price. But then they are usually in an area that their
costs are cheaper and they don't charge sales tax. Taxes well state dictates I charge
them or I can't operate. The tone of my post
is set by the customers that come into my shop ...waste my time looking up and explaining to them the pro's and con's of product and then they order from mail order to save money. I have ridden for 30+ years
and have been on both sides of the counter.
When someone tells me " Hey dude can you sell it to me for the same price that MEGA MOTO
does and they are cutting profit to 5% I tell them buy it from MEGA. I don't have time to make 5% on parts and sit their and explain to someone how it works and even show them how to install it since they won't pay someone qualified to install it. Now before you jump on the qualified bit there are qualified people in the business. You find a crappy mechanic...you quit using him. Same with the dealers....bad service....don't support them.
I ride with my customers , I wrench on their bikes when they crap at the track. I even try to stomach the ones who pick my brain for their mail order purchases. But the bottom line is...either you support a shop that TREATS you RIGHT or you won't have a place to buy parts. Service is the name of the game in this business. But what mandates , drives the whole machine is you have to make a profit or you go out of business. Concerning having everything in stock, well come talk to me at
tax time when I pay income, school, county, and all the other BS taxes that take a bite out of profit and boost part prices. You see
everyone should own a business and see how it works dealing with the public. Its a trip. Been running my shop successfully for 7 years because of one thing. I live, breathe,
eat motorcycles....they are my passion. My customers know this and that is why they come to my shop to buy parts and allow me to wrench on their bikes. Every time I see a complaint about someone getting boned by mail order I chuckle. Where you buy your parts is
your business. I support 100% at the track ,
anytime my doors are open(which is usually till 9 at night), my customers. I don't have a big corporate budget to blow, a big ad campaign. What drives my business is ME and the way I treat customers. Finally if you bring me a tire to change I fix it on the spot. Its good money. Hell most of the time when a guy brings me a tire to change and its from MEGA MOTO mail order, he has paid more than what I could sell it to him. He just thinks by buying it from the magazine places and getting boned for shipping that he's making out. Had a guy recently mailorder tires. Was set to go on a 2500mi. trip. Got the back tire buit didn't get the front...
backordered and he didn't find out till last min. Again Support the shop that treats you fairly, and when they try to make REASONABLE
profit don't dick them down.....
hehe Smokin.....

• forloop

Posted February 20, 2001 - 07:11 AM

Hi-per Sports so far has done ok by me. I did notice that they have let thier site go a little and seem to be promoting there retail shop more.

My favorite mail order place is Dr. Dirt in Az. This man spent a hour on the phone with talking about all kinds of stuff. I suspect he is too busy to do that now.

I far as supporting my local shops. Well I purchased my 2001 YZ426F for $6298 out the door from my local shop. I know I could have gotten it cheeper outside the state.

But, I wanted it now and they did a great job servicing it for me. They also filled it with gas and a get a title for it.

Bottom line, find a mail you like so you can get the stuff you can wait for cheep and find a local shop you like so you can get raped for the stuff you need now. I always try to have a good BS session at the shop. At least I feel I am getting something for my extra dollar.

------------------
Rick
01 YZ426F #85 Vet C

• Tom_N

Posted February 20, 2001 - 07:30 AM

I am just a little ol consumer, don't mind if my opinion counts as I am just a guy who spends money..

Anyway, I would much rather buy locally but I find that most dealers I have dealt with charge RETAIL for parts and accesories. I understand making a profit but no one CHARGES RETAIL anymore... I mean come on, suggested retail is a joke!! This is an expensive hobby but people do not need to get raped for it... $50 to $60 an hour for labor on top of full retail pricing has forced me to find wholesalers and learn how to do service my self. Not to mention when a shop tells you that you require bogus repairs.. thats another story...

Again I am just an average customer who does not like to pay full retail - If I do I expect red carpet service not just good service.. I can get good or ok service anywhere with a better price..

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jj

Posted February 20, 2001 - 07:45 AM

I think of myself as an expert on the subject...

I'm in sales (different industry), I own 5 motorcycles, I spend ALOT of money...

My theory has always been;

Just because I have the money doesn't mean I'm willing to give it away! Like I said I've become an expert on finding the best price.

My theory on dealers is this;

If I'm gonna pay full retail I better get great service, hell incredible service! If not I go someplace else... :)

------------------
JJ from WA - 99 WR; WR timed, EKN Needle, Scotts stabalizer, Scotts triple clamps, Pro-Tapers, Michelin S-12's, Terry Cable hot start, MSR Raptor clutch lever, Moose skid plate, Works frame guards, Acerbis Pro Rally guards, Renthal MD-soft grips, Factory Effex graphics, YZ IMS seat base, YZ Factory Effex seat foam and gripper seat cover, YZ rear fender

• BigMike

Posted February 20, 2001 - 08:00 AM

Hehe you know what else is funny....the guy that brings a mail order tire in and expects you to jump right on it ....you have a guy there that just bought a tire from you for about the same price as Joe Mailorder. Who do
you think is getting their tire on first and who do you think is paying less for tire install. You guessed it. Guy that buys from me. As far as 5 whole bucks for me to stop dead in my tracks and change your tire from
MegaMoto using my $3300 euro tire machine
that if I put a scratch in your excel rim you will take me to Judge judy....PPPPPPPPleassssssssse. hehe
I charge $15 to change a tire and its worth it. Ask all the screwdriver tire changing pinching dudes that come into my shop. Whole busiess cracks me up....thats why I am in it...I am sick on bikes...hehe

• Hick

Posted February 20, 2001 - 08:13 AM

G4,

If only you would’ve asked me first, my story about Hi-Per would have scared you away and saved you the trouble. I struggled with them for over a month, finally canceling an order which they later charged to my MC anyway. I just disputed the charge through the credit co., forget about getting Hi-Per to do ANYTHING they say they are going to. Total management/phone-operator/customer disconnect IMO.

That was over a year ago and I’m still ticked off.

• overthebars_again

Posted February 20, 2001 - 10:56 PM

Hey biGmikE,

For being such a customer oriented shop owner, you sure do have a biG attitude. The $5 tire change was just an example guY. More to the point, if you can't at least stock the standard nuts and bolts that most bikes use, then what good are you? PLEASE! No one is asking you to stock every single item that Chaparral has in their store. Would it be too much to ask to keep track of your inventory so you can order the "bolts" and have them in before you completely run out. I run into this every single stinkin' time at my local Yamaha dealer. It's like, why even bother calling and asking them if they have the part I need for the dirt bike that I bought in their shop, because I know they're not going to have it and if I have them order it, it's going to be 7 to 10 days or longer. BS! You shop owners need to come to grips with reality Bro. If you can't provide a reasonable service, we're gonna go somewhere else. AND you know what? I may not know how to put the whatchamacallit part on, but I'm sure someone's gonna tell me how to do it here on THUMPERTALK if I ask for help.

You're pissass attitude is all too typical. Or maybe I'm just too cynical.... Time for another PROZAC.

You say that you live, breath, eat and sleep bikes. Well biGmikE, first impressions are lasting impressions my friend. I hope you treat you're customers better than the way you've spouted off in this forum. I assume that as such a successful businessman such as yourself, you know the WORD gets around my friend. Riders come to YOUR shop because A. you're the only shop around, B. You have developed a good customer base built on trust and great service which in it’s self is free publicity, or C. You're the only Game in town... Dinosaurs like you biGmikE need to wake up and smell the coffee. With the stroke of a key, I can have just about any part I need on my doorstep in 2 days. I've ordered over $100,00 worth of computer parts over the Internet for Uncle Sam. I learned to shop around to save taxpayers like you biGmikE, every little nickel that I could. Why? Because in my 20 years in the AF, I was never in it for me. I was serving my country, serving YOU biGmikE, and saving YOU a nickel was the right thing to do.

Crap! I'm getting off the trail here... Dude, where are you located? I'm surely tempted to visit your place of business and see what you are all about. Maybe you’re a legend in your own mind, but my intuition tells me you're just another Richard Cranium that's whining because you're losing business to the mail order companies. Give me a break pal. I know what you're freaking mark up is on parts. Believe it or not biGmikE, we RIDERS are educating ourselves and becoming smarter shoppers. Sure, there are times when I may need something ASAP and I know I'm gonna pay more at "biGmikE's ScrewUCycles", but if you happen to have the particular part I need in stock, then I may be willing to take it in the @ss so I can go riding right NOW. Normally my fellow dirt duster, I know what I need ahead of time and I'm damn sure as well gonna shop around and try to save a buck. 'Scuse us if we lowly customers of biGmikE's try to make ends meet while be pay biGmikE $$$'s for our habit.

Damn, the Prozac's not workin'. What say you biGmikE? Just what do you expect us to do? Most of us have spent a considerable amount of money, an investment, in this habit of ours. Ain't it a damn shame that I just dropped 6K on a bike that supposedly is race ready, yet has crap for bars, a crap chain, and crap sprockets? So now a few months after I’ve spent this significant amount of my hard earned retirement check (yes, thank you biGmikE), I have to convince my wife that I really do need to go buy the $117 520 O-ring chain, $80 to replace the sprockets, and oh ya I crashed and bent the cheap ass bars too so I need those too. Can you imagine this? Hey honey, I need a new set of bars, and I found the Pro-Tapers with the upper Triple Clamps on the internet for $189. But biGmikE down at ScrewUCycles is selling them for $260 and since I'm such a sucker, I'm gonna go help biGmikE make his mortgage payment. Right!

Shops with you're attitude will probably get by because no matter how bad you're service is, or how expensive your parts and labor are, there's always going to be someone
who’s either hard up and needs the part so they can go ride or doesn't know any better and ends up paying 27% more at biGmikE's ScrewUCycles because, well just because.

I do not own my own business biGmikE. I've been thinking about it. I think there's a market for a service I'd like to provide. I haven't taken any business courses (the wife has). I don't know the first thing about taxes, I don’t know squat. So what brother. If I want to successfully provide a service to my CUSTOMERS, and develop a loyal CUSTOMER base, then I'm going to go out of my way to make sure that my CUSTOMERS walk away feeling like they got a good deal or provided with a service at a reasonable cost.

Dude, I just bought a new truck last night. I paid dealers cost and got $500 cash back on a sweet F-150. I know they made money on the deal, but they went out of their way to make sure that I walked away feeling like I made a smart purchase too. In case you're not followin' me biGmikE, I’m typin’ this real slow ‘cause I know you can’t read too fast. Let me ‘splain it to you a little more clearly. We, the dirt bike owners, your customers, are not asking you to lose money on the deal. We know you gotta eat too biGmikE, that’s why they call you biGmikE, right? Everybody needs to make a buck, you seem to think you need to make 3. Times have changed since you first started 7 years ago biGmikE, and it seems like you ain't chaingin' with the times. Can U hear that biGmikE? That sound U hear is the sound of money that could be going in your pocket, but isn't because you're not either willing or able to compete. What did that dude in The Matrix say, "It's the sound of inevitability". You probably don't get that though do U biG guY?

Since I've already wasted way too much of my time responding to a guY who just doesn't get it, let me share a little story with you biGmikE. One day, I happened to take the cover off the side of my carb, and lo and behold one of the cables only had two threads left on it. Mind you, my first Desert race was in 2 days. Called the only local shop that I know works hard for my money, but the race is in 2 days and they might be able to get it in 2 days. Well biGmikE, in case you've run out of fingers and toes, that's not enough time for me to get the part and put it on.
Maybe it's my bad for waiting until the last minute to discover that the $39 high tech whatchamacallitcable is about ready to let go, or, mayabe $hit happens and I'm just plain lucky I didn't find out the hard way out in the middle of the desert. Well as i said, my local shop, Nationwide, who happens to provide excellent service but really doesn't carry much of anything I need. I still have to give them props tho. So back on track biGmikE, I KNOW better, but I go by the local Yamaha dealer and sure enough. Nope, we don't have that throttle cable in stock, but we can order it for you and it will be here next week. No thanks bro. The next morning I get up O'dark early, and head down to Simi Valley Cycles. Now these guys run a pretty good shop. I don't have time to waste, other than the 3 hour drive, so I'm out the door. I get there before they open, this is on a Saturday biGmikE, and my first race of the season is TOMORROW.

The Sales Manger opens up early and invited me in. He doesn't know where any parts are in the back, but he'd be glad to help me. I told him what I needed and off he went to look for my throttle cable. Well biGmikE, the Sales Manager comes back and says "sorry bro, we don't have that cable in stock, but I can order it for you!" I replied, "Well my brother, than just won't cut the mustard 'cause I need it ASAP for my first big Desert Race". He immediately picked up the phone and began calling other dealers. About that time in walks the parts manager. He asked me what I needed, walks back into the parts lair, and returns with 1 YZ426 throttle cable. I guess the Sales Manager didn't know where to look. COOL! I'm racin' tomorrow man. So this poor guy hears my story biGmikE, much like you are now. Hey, since I'm here I might as well get some Acerbis Hand Guards 'cause dangit, I keep fallin' over and breakin' me clutch lever and tearing up my grips and my local guy, biGmikE, thinks I should happily pay 27% more at his hole in the wall 'cause he's cool and hangs out a the races.

Well biGmikE, the Parts Manager must have felt sorry for me, because he gave me a 10% discount. Hey, I'm racin' tomorrow honey, and sorry that I spent $75 on more useless dirt bike crap, but I got a good deal and as usual got excellent service after driving 180 miles for a throttle cable. Actually, I had bought the cable earlier at Nationwide, but much to my surprise, it was the wrong cable that was in the right package. Must have been for the 400... Anyway biGmikE, see, I'm a returning customer to Simi Valley Cycles. They've treated me well, and I don't get that "I've just been screwed feeling'" while I'm driving back to the des.

I know I’m being a dick, that’s why I need PROZAC bro. I guess you're comments just set my ass on fire, and I know I will probably get flamed for this. It’s nothing personal my brother, you see, I've dealt with shop owners with your EXACT attitude all to often. AND guess what? They don't get any of my hard earned coin because I don't have to put up with that kind of crap. I’ve found someone who’ll sell that “whatchamacallit” for 27% less than biGmikE’s ScrewUCycles.

• Jeepentj

Posted February 20, 2001 - 11:13 AM

OK...

[This message has been edited by Jeepentj (edited 02-20-2001).]

• forloop

Posted February 20, 2001 - 11:57 AM

OK,

I have a real world example from one hour ago. I send the wife to get me some fork oil. The shops out but tell her they will have it tomarrow. She ask's about the bolt the came out of my radiator shroud. They don't have a new one but the parts guy finds a bolt and gives it to my wife no charge.

I am pleased they just gave me a bolt. So I ask about handle bars. They have some renthals that I wanted to try. I ask price $90. I check hi-per while wife is on the phone $80. I now have some new handlebars.

Houston Yamaha treated me right and I will buy from them. Even if it is a little more. But, not if it is a lot more!

------------------
Rick
01 YZ426F #85 Vet C

• BigMike

Posted February 20, 2001 - 12:01 PM

It always amazes me how instead of dealing with the facts purtaining to a particular subject . People resort to personal attacks. Read your own post and see where the attitude really is. You know nothing about my shop or its dealings. Personally you know zippo about me. As I told you in a previous post..." ,here you buy your parts is your business". Thankfully its not at my shop.

• BigMike

Posted February 20, 2001 - 12:13 PM

You know one final note. Just because I run and own a shop , doesn't mean I have to kiss a customers ass. What it all boils down to is buy what you want where you want but don't expect everything for free. I pay for whats in my shop, I work for it, the money I spend on tools is mine earned. Nobody gives it to me for free. I don't have to take any crap from anyone because my shop is my house. Is
that attitude....bet your ass Brother. But I
built it and I decide who I deal with. Nobody is paying the bills for me. I am a one man gang. When I prosper I prosper goood. When things turn brown....I stand behind it. I know alot in the business like me. YOU don't know jack about it and if you are looking for someone to sanctify your opinion...ain't happening BROTHER.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted February 20, 2001 - 01:55 PM

I worked at a shop for 1 year and the places that most shops order from is
PARTS UNLIMITED.

I can say from experience that they can be a pain They don't have what you need half the time and then they jerk you around about when they will get it in.

Another thing is that some parts placesthat shops have to buy from are actually higher than mail order places. FOR instance tires I could and did order dunlop tires from Rocky mountian because they were cheaper than dealer cost from PARTS UNLIMITED. .

SO the bottom line is shops are higher because the people they buy from is higher, and places like chapparel and rocky mountian will not sell to dealers.

MY question is this if anyone is reading this and works for PARTS UNLIMITED Why can't you get parts as cheap as the mail order people. Because you know they are making money more than just $5 on a tire.(example)

YELyz400

• MikeOK

Posted February 20, 2001 - 02:52 PM

I deal with a local independent dealer here as much as I can. He is NOT a Yamaha dealer, just a shop who can order parts, and he is usually nearly as cheap as mail order. The one thing he does that makes it worth the longer wait and slightly higher price is give me the benefit of all his years of experience. It's hard to put a price tag on that. I do order some parts that he can't get but if he can, he gets my cash...

Related Content

Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.