1st wreck :)

Hey guys

i was riding durin the evening when i hit a freakin hole and did an endo. it as crazy but i am fine and suprisingly the bike is fine. the handle bars had rotated forward a little in the clamps and the forks were slightly tweaked but fixed all that already. only thing pisses me off is i broke the mount from the front number plate to the forks. anyone else break this yet? how much does a new front number plate cost? see ya'll

-Billy

If you're talking about the headlight shroud, that's about 70 bucks. I've busted mine up so many times. I just use thin sheet aluminum and rivets to hold mine together. It's not pretty, but if I got a new one every time I crashed I'd have a garage full of busted up headlight shrouds.

I did the same thing and I cut the old tabs off and got some aluminum cut two peices about 3inches buy3/4 inch and bent them at a 90 degree angle at the front drilled holes in them and bolted them two the old holes but you half two drill new holes in the front of your number plate ?

Wrecked the same and thought would like new but just got a strip of ally about one inch by 1/8 bent and shaped to match lugs with a vice took two minutes and stuck some heavy duty velcro and she's done matey it works a treat and saved myself a few quid and if you think its rubbuish you can get new this way it only pulls off with a hefty :tug ?