air compressor/ pressure washer combos

2 replies to this topic
  • yamahasocal450

Posted June 27, 2003 - 06:03 PM

my friend has one but i forgot the name of it... any one have any suggestions :) thanks in advance :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • live_to_ride

Posted June 28, 2003 - 07:54 PM

I don't know what exactly you're refering to, but I'd advise that you get a belt driven OILED compressor. They're much quieter than the oil free and the oiled direct drive unites. I have a cambel hausfield 26 gallon compressor and a small c.h. 1300 psi 1.5 gpm pressure washer. I like them both a lot. I think that the tiny pressure washer is less likely to push water past seals, but strips the dirt off much better than just a hose. The compressor was 369 and the washer was 89.

• MOmilkman

Posted June 30, 2003 - 04:37 AM

I just bought a 2000psi Briggs Stratton / Craftsman Power Washer for $230 on sale at Sears and I love it. I think it runs about 2 gallons of water per minute and has plenty of pressure. (Almost as good as a car wash)

The only thing I dont like is you have to run cold water through it to cool the pump. I wish they made one that would shoot out hot water. Hot water cleans so much better.

Oh well, its still a great washer...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.