does anybody knows if I can use a wr 400 or 426 header for the stock wr silencer?

2 replies to this topic
  • bennyrock

Posted September 20, 2010 - 12:05 PM

Hi there I have a steel frame wr 450f (2005). I had an accident with a car and my header is completely bented. I found several wr 400 and 426 header in ebay, but not wr 450 at reasonable price.
here is my question, does anybody know if I can use a wr 400 or 426 header on my bike with stock exhaust?
many thanks for any help.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • austinmation

Posted September 20, 2010 - 08:36 PM

I posted a similar question and was told the header is interchangeable. Hope this helps.

http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=923031

• g-powerr

Posted September 21, 2010 - 08:08 AM

It'll fit but I think that if you go with the 400 header you'll have to remove it on every oil change in order to change your oil filter.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.