Corral Canyon Tomorrow (San Diego)

3 replies to this topic
  • Bryan Bosch

Posted June 27, 2003 - 04:51 AM

Anyone interested in hooking up for a ride tomorrow at Corral Canyon? It will be warm so I'm planning on being there early.

Cheers! :)

Bryan

• Rokatt88

Posted June 27, 2003 - 06:18 AM

Hey Bryan,

I was thinking of heading out there tomorrow as well. I usually stage at the Pine Valley turn off and come down Kernan Trail to Corrall Canyon and go visit Norm up in the lookout tower. Where ya gonna be? I'm R&Ding my CR500R for this type of riding so I hope ya don't mind having a 2 smoker buzzin' around! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bryan Bosch

Posted June 27, 2003 - 06:57 AM

Email me your contact info at feedback@thumpertalk.com and I'll call you tonight. I've only ridden there once, so I bet you can show me around.

CR500? You Da Man! If it has wheels and a motor, I'll ride it!

Cheers!

Bryan

• gottaroost

Posted June 30, 2003 - 03:44 PM

Thanks for posting this...I don't live in SD anymore unfortunately but I just couldn't remember the name of that place for anything. There is absolutely NOTHING like that here in Texas. Really glad to hear you still have it. In that same fun vein there was Gorman north of LA.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.