Lucky B*****D

No replies to this topic
  • Wheelie

Posted April 09, 2001 - 10:42 AM

I must be a cat with 9 lives, About an hour ago I thought I would go for a blast across the ploughed fields, and forgot about F&M and the fact it had been raining for the past 24hrs, I shot into the field at about 40/50mph, In the middle the bike just sank in a bik dirty, sandy Abis! I went from 3rd to 4th Dogged it and dropped the cluch, the bike and I flew out of the mud and wheelied across the field! I decided that I should leave the field until it was dry!
To top it off as I was on my way back from the field I have to travel about 100yds on a country road, I han no helmet on and the only car I met was a police car! I bricked It (remember i'm 16 with no licence or insurance) It stopped! the policeman put his window down and said "Put a helmet on" and with that he watched me ride away and drove off! I'm still in shock, 3 weeks until my bike test and it was nearly all over!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.