DNA wheels?

6 replies to this topic
  • mx369

Posted September 17, 2010 - 06:12 AM

Anybody ever try these wheels? Any good?

• GONE14S

Posted September 17, 2010 - 06:21 AM

I had a set on a KX500 90.

I had too change out the bearings and make new spacers because they did not make wheels for that year.

They are good wheels. there strong and took quit a bit of abuse.

Not to bad on price either.

• jt1872001

Posted September 17, 2010 - 12:46 PM

They are great. I have lots of happy customers running them

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • warpt21

Posted September 17, 2010 - 12:49 PM

I've had them on my RMZ450 for over a year now and havent had a problem. :ride:

• c_dasilva127

Posted September 17, 2010 - 01:51 PM

I have a set on my 426. Some people say that theyre junk but I think theyre fine. Some of the back spokes have been a little loose but i check them every ride just to make sure. I didnt think spending over a grand on wheels, for a bike that isnt worth much more, made much sense. So I bought a set and Im happy with them. I kept my stock Excels just in case.

• dunerat

Posted September 20, 2010 - 10:20 AM

They are great. I have lots of happy customers running them

+1 i have a set on a 02 426 ,needed to change to 18" rear bought the set and have been abusing them for over a year ..no issues:thumbsup:

• mxmat813

Posted September 21, 2010 - 03:53 AM

I have a set for my KX450F. First thing, they are noticably heavier than stock. Secondly, they seemed to be holding up fine. I tightened spokes every ride and had no issues. I raced the Loretta's regional at Baja in MI, which is a sand track. They had practice the Friday before the race and I was coming out of a corner and it felt like my rear shock came up through the seat and right up my back. I don't know if I hit a hole just right or what, but it demolished the rim. It flattened out a 8" section. I don't know if this was an issolated incident or what. The front is still as straight as the day I got it. Next time I'll probably spend a few hundred more and get some different one's, however.

Related Content

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  57 replies

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.