Get paid to race your WRF, contingency program

3 replies to this topic
  • YamaLink

Posted September 14, 2010 - 07:56 PM

If you just purchased a brand new WRF, and plan to race those BNG, there may be some $$$ coming your way: http://www.yamaha-mo...yzwrcontingency

• tribalbc

Posted September 15, 2010 - 08:52 AM

I made a whopping $100 Yamabucks at the Canadian Enduro Champsionship this year :ride:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YamaLink

Posted September 15, 2010 - 09:31 AM

That is still pretty darn good. I know some hardcore racers who choose bikes solely on contingency payout. They're usually the ones protesting at the end of the race; the $50 diff means gas money to their next event. Ah the life of a racer.

I made a whopping $100 Yamabucks at the Canadian Enduro Champsionship this year :ride:

• markvfr

Posted September 15, 2010 - 02:39 PM

I made a whopping $100 Yamabucks at the Canadian Enduro Champsionship this year :banghead:

Hey, so did I!! $125 actually. :ride:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.