Thanks to MrMXer

3 replies to this topic
  • forloop

Posted February 15, 2001 - 08:01 PM

I went to your web site and read your tip on putting backgrounds and numbers on. It worked like a charm. It would have been real fun trying to get that background on the pipe side with out your tip.

Thanks Again,

------------------
Rick
01 YZ426F #85 Vet C

• MrMXer

Posted February 16, 2001 - 11:27 AM

Thanks for the feedback. I just used that trick on my new 01 again and does it ever work slick.

------------------
HomePage www.eagle-racing.com

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • motoman393

Posted February 16, 2001 - 02:39 PM

Yeah MrMXer your tip saved by butt 50 bucks...I bought some decal works preprinted #'s awhile back and was having a hell of a time getting them on with hair dryer and water etc! I was SOOO close to completely trashing my muffler side decal...Then i remembered someone on thumpertalk who said to fill up the sink with hot water...and I thought to myself "i already messed my graphics up so why not try this"! After about an hour of getting pissing of and yelling at my family and friend I got them on and they look great (except a big scratch from wrecking on a jump which bent my stock muffler)! I owe ya one MrMXer...ya saved my butt!

Thanks,
Garrett

------------------
I get my kicks on a 2001' YZ426!
Friendswood, TX

• Rich_Rohrich

Posted February 16, 2001 - 05:05 PM

MrMXer - I sent an e-mail to mrmxer@eagle-racing.com and got an automated response. Do you have an e-mail address where I can contact you directly?

Rich Rohrich

[This message has been edited by Rich Rohrich (edited 02-16-2001).]

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.