GPR Stabilizer...

7 replies to this topic
  • Machster

Posted June 25, 2003 - 07:27 AM

I have had the best customer service experience in my life!. I bought a used GPR stabilizer off of Ebay the other day. I called GPR and explained what I had bought. They tell me to send it in for a no charge!!. I sent it in last friday, thinking that it wqs going to take a week or so to get it in and a week to get it back. Not only did they service and clean the whole unit, I got it back this morning!. I called to order the mounting brackets and hardware, and they gave me a killer discount on that also. I amn in sales, and I know that customer service is king. They went above and beyond to a person who didn't even buy the product from them. Give them your stabilizer buisness please! :) :D :D :D

• JackAttack

Posted June 25, 2003 - 08:02 AM

I have had a similar experience with GPR. They really take care of those that use thier products. They have great products and even better service. :)

• tp3dxf

Posted June 25, 2003 - 03:16 PM

I just had one installed last weekend. The thing is sweet. All the people were really cool. No extra charge for mounting the unit and free lifetime service. Plus they are at the races supporting the riders. They are the best.

• kc14y

Posted June 29, 2003 - 05:08 PM

I haven't needed any service on my GPR but I was very pleased in the ordering process and prompt shipment. They were also very helpful during the mounting process. On top of that the unit works GREAT! I've had other brands and they don't compare to the GPR as far as I'm concerned.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • endurodog

Posted June 30, 2003 - 04:19 AM

I have been using a WER for years now and am happy with it but the GPR people sound great. Do you guys have a web site for them?

• YZ400Court

Posted June 30, 2003 - 04:44 PM

• motomanfan

Posted July 01, 2003 - 10:22 AM

What did you pay for it off of ebay Machster?

• Machster

Posted July 01, 2003 - 10:30 AM

I paid..are ya ready for this...125.00. The guy had it on buy it now. I scooped it up, contacted joey at gpr, he told me to send it in to have it checked out at no charge, bought the proper mounting hardware for another I am into it 225. I finished the install today and it feels trick on my street...can't wait to get it out in the dirt before our July 15th curfew here in Commufornia. :D :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.