99 WR for sale

2 replies to this topic
  • Scott

Posted April 09, 2001 - 08:33 AM

Fellas,
It pains me to do this, but I'm going to the dark side. I found a 2-smoke that I couldn't resist buying.

So, my 99 WR is for sale, located in Denver.

It's in great shape! I have the stock WR tank, seat, shrouds with a nice Factory Effex graphics kit and seat cover. The bike does not have lights.
I put on an OEM YZ tank, seat, shrouds with a schaweet One Industries/Motoworld graphics kit and seat cover.

Other goodies:
E-Series silencer
Carbon Air box
Carbon Frame gaurds
Aero Bars (Pro Taper - like)
Enduro skid plate
13 tooth Sunline sprocket, stock rear
WR timed with stop removed
Ty Davis neutral switch cover
IMS steel gear shifter
Brand new OEM throttle cable, Renthal grips, and Uni filter
Brake snake
Good tires (original front and M78 rear)
Have extra fork seal
New DVP needle

The only problems I've had with the bike is that stupid carb slide cracking. I have a brand new slide in it now.

I'm asking $4,300 hoping for a quick sale.

The bike has low miles, never been raced, and has been babied since I bought it.

Real nice bike, great starter!

Let me know if you're interested and I'll email you a pic.

-Scott

------------------
99WR,WR timing,throttle stop removed,Uni filter,E-Series pipe,carbon air box,Pro Tapers,lights removed,YZ tank,13 tooth sprocket

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bruce_in_Phoenix

Posted April 09, 2001 - 07:31 PM

I only want the airbox! Name your price.

• Ward

Posted April 09, 2001 - 09:27 PM

Bruce,
One airbox $4,300. :)

------------------
Alaskan rider, '00 WR400FM, WR timing, air box lid removed,Throttle stop trimmed,Baffle removed, MSR skid plate, Works frame guards.
----------------------
'00 Grizzly YFM600

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.