Hot Cams in 07 YZ450F

1 reply to this topic
  • rbinstoon

Posted September 09, 2010 - 03:16 PM

I have considered putting Hot Cams in my 07 YZ450F and was wondering if anyone on here has tried them in that bike, either the Stage 1 or 2, and what they thought of them? I had them in my old 426 and liked them but I'm not sure how much difference they'll make in a newer, better-tuned bike like the '07, especially since the Hot Cams are the same for 2003-on even though the engines have changed over that time.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted September 09, 2010 - 03:43 PM

I haven't tried them, but from what I know, I would think that you're right about the stage I HC's. They are very probably milder cams than the OEM '07 cams, maybe even milder than the '06's, or perhaps about equal to them. I'd think that the stage II's might be an option, but let's wait until you hear from someone who maybe has actually used them checks in.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.