places to ride in Illinois or Missouri

4 replies to this topic
  • jesse

Posted February 14, 2001 - 07:58 AM

does any one know any good places to ride in Illinois or Missouri.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted February 14, 2001 - 12:22 PM

There are none, that's why I moved to Arizona...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill

Posted February 14, 2001 - 04:51 PM

If you go to they have a section that identifies areas and tracks to ride in you area. The only problem is the information is supplied by anyone who wants to post. You'll get a lot of corner lots and sand pits and you won't be able to tell if it's legal or not. Motocross Action Magazine has their list of tracks by state available on their web site.

86TT225, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

• motoman393

Posted February 14, 2001 - 05:52 PM

you can also go to

I get my kicks on a 2001' YZ426!
Friendswood, TX

[This message has been edited by motoman393 (edited 02-14-2001).]

• Jason_in_KC

Posted February 15, 2001 - 04:33 AM

Jesse, use, that has a listing of quite a few motox tracks around the state. I don't have any info on IL. If you are close to St.Louis, there is St. Joe state park, big area. Others in MO Chadwick, but it is south Missouri. Lamoni is a nice track at the border of MO and Iowa. Also, Kahoka MO, hosts a Nat'l Hare Scramble. Hope this helps. Jason

Related Content

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Help with 2000 yz426 by weekend woods racer

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  36 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.