going rate for a 2007 in decent shape?

9 replies to this topic
  • redswr

Posted September 06, 2010 - 10:07 PM

hey guys... i've been thinking about selling my bike... had it posted for a while and took it to some offroad shows with $3,500 on it and only got offered $2,500 once... seems low to me but i know everything but new is dirt cheap right now. What have you guys seen?

• redhurricane

Posted September 07, 2010 - 06:37 AM

You'll be lucky to get $3K in this market. Craigslist is FLOODED with bikes for sale, and a lot of dealers are buying auction bikes from the manufacturers and selling them for way below book. Bad time to sell, don't do it unless you have to.

• YamaLink

Posted September 07, 2010 - 02:33 PM

With winter and 2011 models coming out combined with the economy I'm seeing 07 WR450F going for around $2500-ish.

• 2in2out

Posted September 07, 2010 - 03:14 PM

Where in Cali are you located? I'm looking to upgrade to a newer WR. PM me with pics and your list of add ons.

Also, the all important question, do you have clear title?

• redswr

Posted September 07, 2010 - 06:52 PM

Where in Cali are you located? I'm looking to upgrade to a newer WR. PM me with pics and your list of add ons.

Also, the all important question, do you have clear title?

i'll reply to your PM but i have it in my garage here on TT if thats still up and running :ride: everythings clear pink in hand

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • nkjell

Posted September 13, 2010 - 07:25 PM

my buddy just paid $3000 even for a very low mileage '07 WR-450.

• casper36092

Posted September 15, 2010 - 01:15 PM

i have an 08 that i have been thinking of trying to sale becasue there is such a good deal on a 250 just like i want right now. it has a big tank and bark busters pro4 silencer and i would ask 3500 and would take a little less but i figure that it wont sale in time to get the other bike so i just havnt even tried.

• jayh300

Posted September 15, 2010 - 02:57 PM

i'll reply to your PM but i have it in my garage here on TT if thats still up and running :ride: everythings clear pink in hand

red... i would be sick if your alum framed wr did not bring atleast 3k...

• redswr

Posted September 15, 2010 - 03:14 PM

red... i would be sick if your alum framed wr did not bring atleast 3k...

wuddup man :banghead: just read your post over at the gasser forum too. i won't go lower than $3,000 for it... i finally rode it for the first time in 3 months and almost soiled myself...lol. That bikes quick the way i've got it set up now and now i'm not sure i wanna sell it... every time i'd hit a gear the front end was off the ground :ride:

• jayh300

Posted September 15, 2010 - 04:32 PM

yep... the wr's are very good bikes... i have a bud that rides his 02 gg300 almost every weekend and cannot understand why i ride my wr some over the gas gas...

really, if you keep your eyes out, you will find a gg cheap.. it really does not matter too much which one.. all of them are good..
i bought my 01 300 virtualy brand new 2 yrs ago for 2200.. i am the original owner on the mso...
click in my garage.. it is the day i brought it home..

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.