paddle tire-'05 CRF250x

6 replies to this topic
  • Crf250xhunter

Posted September 06, 2010 - 02:42 PM

Im currently in the market for a paddle tire for my 250x. Im trying to get out to pismo beach soon and glamis and/or gordens sometime this season but i need to get a paddle tire first forsure. Im thinking that a six cup is pretty standard for my bike, but ive been seeing alot more eight cups for sale, how would that work on my bike? also,would i be able to run a 19inch rear tire if i found a rim and everything? Thanks all.:bonk:

• MMotohead

Posted September 07, 2010 - 09:10 AM

If you did the CCC mods and are not over 200lbs the 8 paddle will be fine. I have been told the 19" will work but never tried it.

• Crf250xhunter

Posted September 07, 2010 - 05:55 PM

I havent done all the mods. my bike has an fmf powerbomb header, WB E2 muffler, open air box and is re jetted.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MMotohead

Posted September 08, 2010 - 10:05 AM

Those mods get the biggest gains and you will be fine with 8 paddles. Put on a filterskin and check the oil level often. At Pismo, wear all your crash gear, stay away from Sobe bombs, go slow on the shore, and be ready for wind.

• Crf250xhunter

Posted September 08, 2010 - 03:57 PM

oh alright thanks. What are sobe bombs? i havent been there before, were taking my sister back to school up there and thinking about taking the bikes.

• MMotohead

Posted September 08, 2010 - 06:26 PM

Cant say here. Youll see them at night.

• Crf250xhunter

Posted September 08, 2010 - 09:13 PM

oh I gotcha. thanks for all the info man.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

best looking trail bike. by pain99

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   Dirt Bike Pictures & Video
  • Hot  260 replies
Forums
Photo

what should i buy? 230f or 250x? by offroad circus

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF250X
  • Hot  27 replies
Forums
Photo

crf230f or crf250x what should i buy? by offroad circus

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  68 replies
Forums
Photo

250 4t's vs 125 2t's by Maatt25

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   What bike should I buy?
  • Hot  62 replies
Forums
Photo

Help needed...CRF250X 2004 wiring Aussie model by sandy450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF250X
  • 6 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.