Leak jet?

5 replies to this topic
  • drzphatkid

Posted June 24, 2003 - 08:33 AM

I never heard back from anyone about this leak jet fix from yamaha! Nobody around here is aware of this fix including the dealers! I am wondering if this fixed the off idle bog? :)

• msgbean

Posted June 25, 2003 - 08:53 AM

My dealer did the leak jet fix and it took care of all my off idle hesitation. My bike runs great.

• drzphatkid

Posted June 25, 2003 - 12:13 PM

Explain the fix ! :applause:Do they fill the old hole and redrill it,or is it a new leak jet? Is this a free fix?Should we all go do it?If it is covered by yamaha how did you get approvel? :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wrkaholic

Posted June 25, 2003 - 12:24 PM

Hey drzphatkid, I saw the pictures of your sold drz, very trick. How does your tricked out DRZ compare to the WR450F? There is a recent question on the forum regarding a DRZ400 vs. WR426F compare. You might want to give your insight.

• DeanZero

Posted June 25, 2003 - 01:58 PM

Does Yamaha have a tech bulletin on this yet? My dealers know nothing except to put in a 40 leak jet from a 60. How did you/your dealer get the info to do it?
What are your settings there in Idaho that work? I plan on riding there again this year. Awesome trails!

Thanks

• drzphatkid

Posted June 26, 2003 - 12:36 PM

Hey bean ,what jets are you running after the leak jet fix?Please list what you have done to the bike .Like airbox mod,pipe,greywire ect. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.