Magellan Meridian GPS help

4 replies to this topic
  • Boudroux

Posted June 24, 2003 - 07:23 AM

A while back I posted a question on the CRF forum in regards to gps coordinates and a BRP bro helped me out. A while back some friends and I did a baja run. Two of them rode bikes and me and another surfed around. We droped the riders off in Santa Tomas, met them in Quatros Castas for gas then met them in San Quetin to stay the night. My question is I have a Magellan Meridian GPS unit and am wondering if any of you know that route and have it stored ina format that my GPS unit can handle. I'd like to go back and actually ride this time and would like a course with way points and stuff like that.

I appreciate your help.

B

• loufish

Posted June 27, 2003 - 02:50 AM

I just checked my Garmin unit, it has a base map of Mexico, but I didn't see what your looking for, I'll check my software and get back to you.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Boudroux

Posted June 27, 2003 - 11:14 AM

Thank you, I appreciate any help I can get.
B

• loufish

Posted June 27, 2003 - 04:15 PM

It took a while to find, but this might be just what you are looking for:
http://www.off-road....1mhBajaGPS.html

• Boudroux

Posted June 30, 2003 - 07:48 AM

Loufish,
Thank you very much. That is exactly what I've been looking for. Now, I just have to plan it out and get my leg better. This is going to be one of the first rides when I get back on the bike in a couple months. Again, thank you very much.
Brian

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.