Grips Keep Coming Loose...What Am I Missing?

25 replies to this topic
  • Indy_WR450

Posted July 01, 2003 - 12:16 PM

You are right I spend lots of money on my bikes. No regrets, I am happy with doing it, but I was trying to let our cost minded members know that stuff is expensive for a single serving small tube. :)

• jwriott

Posted July 01, 2003 - 03:10 PM

Make sure it's cheap, cheap hairspray. That's all I've ever used. My wife had some really expensive good stuff and it doesn't work for crap. The last time I bought a can of Aqua Net. Should last the rest of my life. :)

• Drew_Seattle_DRZ400s

Posted July 01, 2003 - 03:48 PM

Like you care. :D

There is a difference between regular money and motorcycle money.

:D :D :) :D :D
Ya got that right!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jetster220

Posted July 01, 2003 - 04:55 PM

Motorcycle money is the coolest kind :D :). I love to spend it.

• jchantzWR400F

Posted July 03, 2003 - 11:51 AM

Just curious Indy 450, where do you usually ride? I live in Bloomington, and we ride some at Lawerance Co, some in Jackson Co. (Search Motosupreme on TT), and couple other places here and there. Maybe I've seen ya around. I also work in Indianapolis....

• wrenduro450

Posted July 03, 2003 - 05:21 PM

:D :D :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.