4-Stroke National @ SpeedWorld in AZ

8 replies to this topic
  • G-Man

Posted February 12, 2001 - 11:05 PM

Should be some good racing this weekend, looking fwd to it. I will be racing on Sunday in the AZOT club, if anyone wants to join me!

• F-Pilot

Posted February 13, 2001 - 02:38 PM

I'll be there and we should get a good turnout for this race, alot of riders prefer Speedworld to Canyon or they only race AMX rounds. Should be plenty of competition.

• MXOldtimer

Posted February 13, 2001 - 06:34 PM

Hey, have you posted any pictures of canyon yet ?

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted February 13, 2001 - 07:52 PM

I'll be there G-Man on the new 250F in the OTMX amateur class #36 with yellow backgrounds...

Paul in AZ

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • F-Pilot

Posted February 13, 2001 - 08:05 PM

The one on the cover page of my pics site is from Canyon, didn't get any more due to camera operator error! There will be some soon. http://communities.m...m/FPilotsPhotos

• G-Man

Posted February 13, 2001 - 08:41 PM

Cool, I'll see you there Paul, have you ridden your bike at Speedworld yet? I was there Sunday, some guy was airvac'd out. I heard on the internet that he broke his back...bummer :)

Check out this site guys, go to "General Talk" it's pretty cool...
Tell them the G-Man sent you.....on second thought maybe not LOL

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted February 14, 2001 - 06:31 AM

See you at Speedworld G (what's your number again?), and no I have not ridden the new 250F at Speedworld yet. I hear they are changing the track for Sundays race.

My friends son hurt both wrists on the supercross track there last weekend. Hope the other guy didn't break his back.

• G-Man

Posted February 14, 2001 - 12:05 PM

#21 Expert Class
My bike is Blue!

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted February 20, 2001 - 01:47 AM

[how did everyone do at Speedworld for the 4-Stroke Nationals? We had a great time. My son took 2nd Overall in the 125 Intermediate class on his YZ250F behind Mike Blose on his YZ250F. The biggest bummer of the day was the huge crash during the 2nd moto that I believe broke one guy's leg (Mike Bloses' brother) and caused another guy to injure his back or neck.Pro action was awsome with Lamastus giving Spud a run for his money.Big turnout and lots of fun. FYI the guy that broke his back the previous Sunday was Sam Weinbach. He's a local Pro (YZ426)and a real nice guy. He's @ St. Joes Hospital in Phx. call & wish him well. He needs the support.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.