handlebar riser

2 replies to this topic
  • gjantz

Posted September 03, 2010 - 05:39 AM

I am looking for a handlebar riser with a rise of 3" or if not 2"+, and/or additional 1" extra rise kit.

For a Yamaha WR450F 2004. It has 1 1/8" bars that are not stock. Is the bar mount 1 1/8' or 7/8" on this bike?

Where can I get the above items?

Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • GCannon

Posted September 03, 2010 - 09:40 AM

I have used these: http://www.barrisersonline.com/ any more rise and you will need all new custom cables. You may look for a scott's sub mount with High bend bars or a triple clamp where you can shim between the triple clamp and the handlebar clamp

• redhurricane

Posted September 03, 2010 - 11:29 AM

that's pretty tall. Have you looked at going with an ATV bar instead of traditional bends and risers?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.