Widowmaker?

4 replies to this topic
  • pedman

Posted June 23, 2003 - 04:59 AM

Did anyone make it to Widowmaker here in Utah this past weekend? Just curious on if we got any big names to show and how the attendance was. For those that may not know they are trying to revive the Widowmaker at a new location here in Utah and bring back the old memories from the 70's and 80's.

Look forward to any replies :)

• live_to_ride

Posted June 23, 2003 - 07:25 AM

I wanted to go, but chose to go riding instead. I'll take riding over anything. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ddialogue

Posted June 23, 2003 - 08:26 AM

I had hoped to make it down there but it was my wife's birthday and you know how that goes... :)

I did make it to round 7 of the 4 Sroke Nationals here in Boise Sunday. Nothing like hearing 40 screaming thumpers as they leave the starting line!

• r1superstar

Posted June 24, 2003 - 02:32 PM

I rode with 11 others on sportbikes Sunday. We did 252 miles. We rode to Evanston and stopped in Croydon (SP?) on the way back to sample some of the Widowmaker festivities. The 800 foot hill was gnarly man. On my WR 426 I probably would have only made it to the 150 foot mark.

• pedman

Posted June 25, 2003 - 05:57 AM

I did read the a local rider from farmington was the only one to make it to the top.

Here is a link WidowMaker
:)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.