2006 YZ450F jetting help

2 replies to this topic
  • obond008

Posted August 28, 2010 - 11:42 AM

I need some help with jetting my 2006 YZ450f. I live in Utah and ride mainly at 5000 to 6000 feet. I'm running White Brothers head back exhaust. Need to know what main, pilot, and how many turns out on fuel screw. Any help would be great.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted August 28, 2010 - 11:53 AM

• obond008

Posted September 14, 2010 - 11:07 PM

Okay, went from a 170 mj, 48 pj, and 2.25 on fuel screw to 168 mj, left pj, and went to 1.5 on fuel screw bike bogged out when going from on the throttle to off to back on. I'm going to try going back to original jetting except for the fuel screw leaving it at 1.5 and changing from the tusk screw to the R&D fuel screw to see how that runs. Will post results from that test.

Related Content

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  106 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.