Flying pigs!!

22 replies to this topic
  • JR650

Posted June 30, 2003 - 12:38 PM

good to know, sound quality good? i hate tinny but i love window shaking bass :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JR650

Posted June 30, 2003 - 12:46 PM

What a great pic Moredesert, thats a little faster than I want to try jumping my pig right now :).

• Moredesert

Posted June 30, 2003 - 01:24 PM

Well I've crossed that crossing for a couple of years now and I still have to test it out before I go for it. Of course the whole group stopped to watch us jump so we went back a couple of times. It's not to bad solo but next to another bike at speed can be a little intimidating. I have another picture doing the same jump on my DRZ and XR600

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Supercross

Supercross Preview 2017 Part 1: Championship Contenders by Chris Cooksey

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  132 replies
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 17 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.