Just added kickstand!

11 replies to this topic
  • pcoakle1

Posted August 27, 2010 - 12:35 PM

Alright, I just added a new PMB kickstand to my YZF450. Not advertising for them, but I LOVE this stand. It is SOOOO much more convenient to be able to use kickstand vs looking for a tree... Never pops down, so far, so good!!

• Ryan426

Posted August 27, 2010 - 05:36 PM

mine fell apart.....

Posted August 27, 2010 - 08:31 PM

• cbrewer450

Posted August 28, 2010 - 06:48 AM

I love mine too!! No stand when I first got the bike and it sucked. Picked up the pmb off ebay and have loved it ever since. Makes trail riding a bit more enjoyable.

• Frank_z28

Posted August 28, 2010 - 07:22 AM

I gota pmb on my 05 250 smoker and i absolutly love it.

Im happy to see they have one for the 10 450, i think ill order mine soon.

• Ryan426

Posted August 28, 2010 - 11:42 AM

make sure the bolt that mounts the kick stand to the base of the stand is tight. I never checked mine and it backed out. I fixed it today and it's a bitch to get back in.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • hillclimbguy

Posted August 28, 2010 - 10:24 PM

Got mine the day I got my bike. Just love it. Dont care if the younger guys laff at me. Im not the one looking for a rock or tree to lean my bike against.

• phorrigan

Posted August 29, 2010 - 06:44 AM

Love my kickstand too. It's so convenient to have. Just being able to park anywhere and take my backpack off for a drink and a rest is great!!

• YamaLink

Posted August 29, 2010 - 03:59 PM

Yep, just keep an eye on that bolt. Loc-tite it....and still keep an eye on it. Great product and company.

• Polar_Bus

Posted August 29, 2010 - 04:08 PM

I gotta get myself a dam kickstand too, i been saying this for years, and every winter i'm out in the middle of a huge frozen lake, and I need to take a wicked pi$$, I curse myself for not having a kickstand !! :bonk:

• ChillyKTM

Posted August 30, 2010 - 06:51 PM

had one on my 08 450 ...awesome in the woods < but alot of tracks didnt want it on so took it off for mx

• pcoakle1

Posted September 01, 2010 - 06:54 AM

I did lock-tite it when I put it on, but will watch for it. I had this stand on my last bike and never had any issues with bolt coming loose or stand breaking. Not pimpin for PMB, but every bike I have will have this stand. I agree also, I don't give a damn about what the young guns think it is soooo convenient having a stand that stays out of the way until you need it...

Related Content

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.