4 replies to this topic
  • aruggiero

Posted August 26, 2010 - 11:04 AM

Is there any changes between years ?
I was woundering most about the frame, turning
or where can I find this out

• YamaLink

Posted August 26, 2010 - 11:15 AM

Pretty much the same bike save for graphics. I think the front brake had some minor changes to reduce weight.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WR450FGreg

Posted August 26, 2010 - 11:16 AM

Yeah, two changes that I am aware of (that's it.)

1. BNG (Bold New Graphics)
2. Dark grey coloured engine covers ('07 were light grey)

.... in other words they are the same bike, and the WR450F is still the same two years later (apart from BNG each year)!

• tribalbc

Posted August 26, 2010 - 01:04 PM

2007-2011 WR450's are exactly the same minus cosmetic changes.
2010 was available in Canada but not the US and Yamaha Canada has the 2011 on there sporting no changes....

• Racegun

Posted August 28, 2010 - 11:03 PM

The fuel tank, while looking the same was supposed to be made from a different plastic ,i think to protect the environment . I may have read some other difference but ill have to lay to lay awake at 3 am to remember.Ill let you know...

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.