Clutch side cover

4 replies to this topic
  • xr600r

Posted June 22, 2003 - 02:00 PM

Has anybody removed the finish from the clutch cover, and polished it ? mine looks like crap from the partial wear, and scratches. please dont tell me to buy a cfc cover.
i think those would look a whole lot better , if they didnt say...CFC on them. Yamaha or Yamaha racing would look better I.M.O.

• oldbones

Posted June 22, 2003 - 03:45 PM

Want pretty? Then check out www.sfbracing.net.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • foursmoke

Posted June 22, 2003 - 08:35 PM

You beat me to that one bones. That is a sweet looking cover and it comes in my favorite color too (blue) :D.Hinson also makes one too but it does'nt come in blue. It is airsraft T-6 billet aluminum and is akadized for 5 times the wear. It also is machined to provide more oil flow to the clutch plates keeping them cooler for those over active clutchers :D and the good news is it is only $225 :).

Smoke :D

• oldbones

Posted June 24, 2003 - 05:47 AM

I got some good news for you Foursmoke. My birthday is weekend after next, and now you don't have to puzzle over what to get me! I'll send you my stock cover with $29 CFC cover still attatched (only a little scratched up.)

Whatya think? :)

:D

• oldbones

Posted June 24, 2003 - 05:49 AM

Clutch? You guys use those things??? :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.