yz 426f water pump

5 replies to this topic
  • akiyz426f

Posted August 25, 2010 - 10:14 AM

hello i was wondering if any one could shine some light one this matter for me. my water pump makes the winding nosie from my water pump i was wondering if that is normal.

• grayracer513

Posted August 25, 2010 - 10:18 AM

How do you know it's the water pump?

• akiyz426f

Posted August 25, 2010 - 10:27 AM

because if u get down and lissen to it u can notice its it , i was wondering if its just the inpeller making that noise ???

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted August 25, 2010 - 10:35 AM

There are a number of things in that immediate area that can and sometimes normally do make such noises. There are 9 straight cut gears under the right crankcase cover that might produce a whining noises without there being a problem. If it actually is the water pump, you might want to investigate it. Could be a bearing.

• akiyz426f

Posted August 25, 2010 - 10:57 AM

thank you
how offten shoould it be checked ?????

• Ryan426

Posted August 25, 2010 - 02:37 PM

i

thank you
how offten shoould it be checked ?????

When you think there is a problem would be a good time to check it.:bonk:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.