Searching for sm

4 replies to this topic
  • Numpsy

Posted February 08, 2001 - 10:55 PM

Hello my European friend...
Did You get Your Roll-Off:s set-up?
If You have´nt yet You should check out the new Scott 89.
Here in Sweden You get a complete set of Scotts incl. roll-off:s for the same price as a Smith lens-set with canisters for Scott goggles.
They are supposed to be equipped with the mudflap so all You have to do is to mount the fishing line and all is great!
I have tried the Scott fog free double lens during this winter and even in temperatures down to 10-15 degrees C below they stay fog free!!!!!! :)

Best regards Numpsy

• sm

Posted February 09, 2001 - 11:34 AM

Originally posted by Numpsy:
Hello my European friend...
Did You get Your Roll-Off:s set-up?
If You have´nt yet You should check out the new Scott 89.
Here in Sweden You get a complete set of Scotts incl. roll-off:s for the same price as a Smith lens-set with canisters for Scott goggles.
They are supposed to be equipped with the mudflap so all You have to do is to mount the fishing line and all is great!
I have tried the Scott fog free double lens during this winter and even in temperatures down to 10-15 degrees C below they stay fog free!!!!!! :)

Best regards Numpsy

Hi!

Sorry I didn't post about my last race...

In more than 200 riders, I was 10th among the 4 strokes and 18th in the general class !!!

I was happy to use a Tears Off setup because it was extremelly muddy (in fact I haven't seen so much mud in my life).

If I was using a Roll Off system, I believe it would be more difficult...

Anyway, I'm still interested in trying the Roll Offs and, for that, I'll borrow one from a friend of mine.

Is it possible for me to buy online from Sweden ? From where can I do that ?

I'm avoiding to buy anything from the states because the cost is too high (mostly the taxes...).

Here, in Portugal, they are too much expensive to.

(S.M.)

------------------
(S. Mendes)
Portugal - Europe

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Numpsy

Posted February 11, 2001 - 11:19 PM

It is better for You to buy Your equipment from Holland or Belgium since it is much cheaper there than here....
I only know Honda dealers down there, I rode Honda when I was into road-racing, but You could try DHOLDA Racing Belgium in Moearzeke or Mulders Motoren in Holland.
I could get You the adresses if You like.
Online shopping is not big here in Sweden, but I could help You and get what You want and ship it to You.
A pair of Scott 89 with roll-offs is about 599:- SEK (check against Your local currency) and I think I could arrange shipping from my office.
Send me a mail at keith.soderberg@stavemaskin.se if You want me to help You.

• Boit

Posted February 12, 2001 - 01:45 AM

Good to see you are still around Numpsy. I'm nursing some sore ribs from being knocked down last Sunday. Our natural gas prices have tripled in the last two months so I've delayed that hydraulic clutch system that you recommended. I do appreciate...and remember the advice about making sure I get the metal cap. Thanks again my friend... :)

• Numpsy

Posted February 12, 2001 - 03:06 AM

I am sad to hear about Your ribs Boit, I know how it feels!!
Back in 1982 I got hit by a YZ 80 in the side while lying down.
Some ribs got cracked and my back was bent.
Hope for You to heal soon and get back ton track!!!!!

regards Numpsy

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.