Bill & Mike's weekend riding in PA?

5 replies to this topic
  • MN_Kevin

Posted April 08, 2001 - 08:56 AM

So, how was it?

• Bill

Posted April 08, 2001 - 11:58 AM

:) :D :D :D :D

I'll let "SKY" Mike, tell the story. He was the man.

97 KDX220, 86 TTR225, 99 WR400f, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards, Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC.

• AhamayWR426

Posted April 08, 2001 - 12:53 PM

I was at tower city on Saturday also.
Did you ride the Reading hare scramble loop?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill

Posted April 08, 2001 - 01:07 PM

We rode one trail that had, green arrows on it and another on the otherside of the road(209). Once you got over the hill on this one, you could see a town...Valley Veiw?

We also rode one that connected 2 access roads. It was so tight and rough, I figured only a skinny goat could get through

It was three of us on WR's.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 08, 2001 - 02:42 PM

Bill, Don't forget the YZ, I don't think I did to bad for the first time on my 426 :) Just thought I would come over here and see whats up. Mike & Brian, Hope you guys had a good trip home. It was great riding with you guys , had lots of fun. Just would not of been the same without the three of you to ride with. Maybe next time you guys come up we will know the trails alot better and I know it will be alot more fun. THANX!!! talk to ya later! ~Hit-man~

00' yz426f LATER DAYS!!!

• mcarp

Posted April 08, 2001 - 04:35 PM

John (KX250) called me tonight. What a coincedence you saw him down there!!! They had a good time, it stopped raining as they were riding.

I'm hearing stories of a spactacular track and impossible jumps--tight rocky trails too!
Sounds great, can't wait to go!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.