Another One in Utah!

6 replies to this topic
  • ogrebelle

Posted June 21, 2003 - 06:30 PM

Hey Guys,
I'm just a proud new papa and wanted to let you all know.
We just had our first baby on June 17. It's a boy! (no we didn't know, we're into surprises) Anyway, little Collin is Utah's newest future dirt biker. Not that I figured you would really care, I'm just excited and wanted to make an announcement. I'm sure you understand.
Doug

• huskyrider

Posted June 22, 2003 - 02:24 AM

Congratulations on the birth of your first child.
It'll change your life.
Don't forget to let your wife know just how proud of her you are also.
May God bless the three of you.

• John_Lorenz

Posted June 22, 2003 - 05:27 AM

Congratulations on your the birth of your son. If you think having your first son is great and exciting just wait until you Daughter is born Think Three Fold in excitement. Something happens to a Man when a daughter is born Something Special... :)

Congratulations :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rohar

Posted June 22, 2003 - 05:39 AM

Congratulations! I hope that everyone is doing well. Enjoy him while he's little - they grow up really fast! :)

• mrmoto

Posted June 22, 2003 - 12:53 PM

Congrats Doug! Give him a couple of weeks and we'll all go riding together :)...

- Eric

• Motocrash

Posted June 22, 2003 - 05:17 PM

Mucho congratos Bro. My boys are three and my daughter is four. They are the light of my life. My wife thinks I'm nuts for buying them an XR50 already. Really, it's for the kids. :)

• ogrebelle

Posted June 23, 2003 - 06:58 AM

Thanx guys. Momma and baby are all doing very well (so's daddy). As much as I want him to grow up so we can do all the fun things I did with my dad, I can't stand the thought of him growing up too fast 'cuz he is just so cute right now. I forgot to mention: 8lbs 4oz; 20-1/2 in; lotsa hair.

E.G.O.--I've heard the same thing from others about having a daughter. I'm looking forward to that too.

Eric--We'll definately have to get together for a ride. If I wasn't enjoying the baby so much I would have been really jealous last Saturday.

Anyway, thanks again for your thoughts.
Doug

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.