Australian WR450F 07-09 headlight parts

4 replies to this topic
  • umu24013

Posted August 21, 2010 - 05:25 AM

Does anyone know what's the OEM part # for the two outer Allen screws on the fairing which hold the reflector? I've lost the right one yesterday on the trail and need a replacement

• umu24013

Posted August 21, 2010 - 08:01 PM

here is a pic

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • slygary

Posted August 22, 2010 - 01:34 AM

I would just go to your local fasteners shop and get some 316 stainless steel allen bolts and washers. I know that the oem bolt and washer is one piece, but your local yamaha dealer should be able to find it on his parts fish on the computer.

• foggy3061

Posted August 22, 2010 - 01:51 AM

Or you can download the parts manual for your bike and have a look for the bolt:

http://www.yamaha-mo...oss&mode=WR450F

• umu24013

Posted August 22, 2010 - 11:43 PM

Is there a parts catalog (microfiche) for the ADR version of australian WR450/250? All I've seen is the US version with non-adr (small) headlight

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.