It finally happened!

2 replies to this topic
  • ddialogue

Posted June 20, 2003 - 04:35 PM

No, I didn't break a woodruff key! :)

I was pulled over by a local police officer while riding my WR in my subdivision (I was calibrating my Trailtech to my gps.) Reason: Not wearing a helmet! I had to explain to the officer that the age cutoff for mandatory helmet use in Idaho is 18 (and I'm 33.) At that point, he asked me if the bike was street legal and I pointed to my plate on the fender. "Have a nice day", he replied. :D :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • basicblues

Posted June 20, 2003 - 04:48 PM

Survey says??? GOOD ANSWER!!! :)

• Indy_WR450

Posted June 20, 2003 - 05:00 PM

Cool move Dave, now which is more accurate the GPS or the Trailtech. I think I would trust the Trailtech since the GPS cannot provide accurate speed readings since it does not take in effect the elevation changes or topography to estimate your speed.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.