WR on the MX track

No replies to this topic
  • tribalbc

Posted August 08, 2010 - 06:12 PM

Here's some head cam footage of my WR with Smart Performance modded suspension at our local MX track. Hard to tell with the head cam but the track is really rough. I think it does a great job of showing how this suspension CAN work at the higher speed stuff with a little work. The difference in the bike is amazing, it sits high in the stroke, yet is plush and takes a mighty hit to bottom. I'm old and never been much of a MXer but I like training at the track and my stock suspension used to beat the hell out of me. Now I never have those hard jolting hits and the bike corners and handles heaps better. I use the same suspension settings at the track as I do in tight nasty woods which says amazing things about this setup :banana:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.