3rd Ride

2 replies to this topic
  • Marty

Posted April 07, 2001 - 01:34 PM

Well I went to Rampart today, with Dougie, it was my 3rd ride on my WR, well infact it was my 3rd ride in over 2 years, and probably the 15th time on a dirt bike. No broken levers, no bent handelbars, so all in all it was awesome, many thanks to Doug who let me go out riding with him, and his buddy. They were even polite enough to wait for me and help me through the tuff stuff. Hopefully I will be able to go out there again soon.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dougie

Posted April 08, 2001 - 11:51 AM

No problemo Marty. It was good to meet you and I'm happy to introduce you to Rampart. Many props to you for learning on a WR426. That is a lot of bike to start out on. But once you get the feel for it, Rampart will fit like an old had. Sorry I couldn't get that helmet cam working. I would have had some great stuff. At least I know I need to tape the connector to the camera. I will let you know when we go back.

• Marty

Posted April 08, 2001 - 03:38 PM

When ever you go Doug, you know ill be up for it, and maybe next time we youll get that camera dialed in, then you can get my slow butt riding around, never did get to go on sunday, had a family emergency, but hopefully ill go again soon.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.