Owner's Manual 2004 WR450F

2 replies to this topic
  • gjantz

Posted August 06, 2010 - 05:09 AM

I have a large service manual, but no owner manual. I do not know the amount of oil the dry sump system holds. Were can I get a owner's manual or PDF of the manual? Has any one used a tall seat with more padding, and were can one get a good one? I'm 6' 4" and 265# and 67 years old, and ride setting down most of the time on trails.

Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WR_Dave

Posted August 06, 2010 - 05:49 AM

The service manual for the WR is the owners manual. here is a link, for download, to your bike.

http://www.yamaha-mo...uals/index.aspx

I believe the '04 uses 1.1 liters ( 1.1 US qt) for an oil change, it should be in your service manual, mine , for the '07, is in section 3 "regular maintenance and inspection" pages 14-18 in the engine section. I find it easier to find the info with the downloaded version of my manual, that way I can see whats in each section in the left side header of the .pdf file. Hope this helps. Also, most of the tall guys get a "Guts Racing" tall seat for their bikes. Enjoy the ride -- WR Dave

• volumeone

Posted October 27, 2010 - 12:27 PM

Nice link this should be a sticky! I am sure many people have searched for this information. Thanks WR DAVE!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.