Melted indicator solution

1 reply to this topic
  • tommyr21

Posted August 04, 2010 - 07:51 PM

Hey guys,

just recently fitted a V&H slip on on my 09 WR450, looks and sounds great, but after the first ride i cam eback and noticed it had melted my r/h indicator.

Obviously the pipe sits a bit different than the stock one, so it blows all the hot exhaust fumes straight into the edge of the indicator.

Im sure someone else out there has had the same issue as me. Just wondering what the best solution for this problem is. im up for a new indicator now anyway so i was wonderig if anyone knew of any aftermarket blinkers that are shorter or smaller than the stockys.

Any help would be great.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • slygary

Posted August 05, 2010 - 12:46 AM

Same thing happened to me with my 09 wr450 with the pro curcuit slip on. I just got some smaller after market blinkers.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.