KTM Corp: Buncha Bully's!

10 replies to this topic
  • Rokatt88

Posted June 16, 2003 - 09:55 AM

:D Wow, Go to the KTM Forum and get on the "KTM Drops Dealer" Thread! :) I don't know how to link it up here. Seems like Corporate KTM are a bunch of Greed Head Nazi's. I thought something was weird when they fired Dave Pingree after his "I Love Euros" article in RacerX. This could get interesting!...Let's hear it for the underdog and Long Live Cycle Hut! :D :D

• qadsan

Posted June 16, 2003 - 10:13 AM

You mean this link...

http://www.ktmtalk.c...&threadid=21068

• Rokatt88

Posted June 16, 2003 - 11:56 AM

That would be the one! :)

• Dutch

Posted June 16, 2003 - 02:58 PM

Cool forum - wish we had it that good

• BruceWA

Posted June 16, 2003 - 03:11 PM

Not sure bullies is the best descriptive term for ......

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • smashinz2002

Posted June 16, 2003 - 06:03 PM

I read that forum too. What a bunch of idiots at KTM. Do they, or don't they, want to sell their bikes and parts or not??
This is yet another reason that I DO NOT ride a KTM. The main reason I don't ride them is Price and Parts availability, not to mention so-so reliability. And for them to attack a company who provides the much needed parts for bikes which obviously break down all the time, well that's just bad business.
L.L.

• John_Lorenz

Posted June 17, 2003 - 04:26 AM

Bottom line KTM is trade marked

Like it or not it is protected and by law they have a right

It sucks but its a law

• Rokatt88

Posted June 17, 2003 - 05:43 AM

Trade marked, shrade marked. You can do good business or bad business. KTM had every opportunity to buy that site and PASSED! Now they come back and low ball a small business family that had way more forsite and was promoting and ENHANCING KTM's product. Instead of negotiating and working out a fair solution (which is good business, by the way) they totally HOSE the very people that were selling their product! To quote Artie Johnson from Laugh In..."Verrry Interesting...But Schtupid!" I really want to see how this plays out. If this is how KTM Corp. views the American market, it's dealers and it's riders then keep their bikes home and suck on their Euro Dollars. IDIOTS! :)

• John_Lorenz

Posted June 18, 2003 - 03:22 AM

like me said

It sucks but its a law

• Rokatt88

Posted June 18, 2003 - 12:36 PM

Keep checking the KTM site! There are a lot off pissed of KTM riders.

• Fritoman

Posted June 20, 2003 - 10:36 AM

You are right, There are a bunch of people upset about this. These people are friends of mine, I have known them since they got the dealership up and running and they have always treated me right. If everyone could please send a nice email, AND I MEAN "NICE" to KTM, it will hopefully help KTM to see the error of their ways. The email addresses are on the www.cyclehutt.com web site. I don't own a KTM, but I still buy aftermarket parts and gear from these guys. I hope you will pass this on to your friends also, so we can make a strong statement to KTM.
Thanks guys.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 4 replies
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.