Lights?

1 reply to this topic
  • daverehm

Posted January 31, 2001 - 02:47 AM

I would like to ride a few enduros. Is there a set up(Lights) that i could put on for enduro rides and easily take off for mx? I haven't heard of a battery operated lighting system for a dirt bike. Does anyone know of any, or where I could look for one? Will the 2000 426 do well in an enduro. I do some trail riding and love it on this bike. Maybe I should just buy a wr.......
P.S. Thanks for all the help. I finally received my manual.
David Rehm

------------------
God Bless

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • teamtoxic

Posted January 31, 2001 - 06:25 AM

Baja Designs has a kit, but you have to get a lighting coil or something($400) plus the light kit. Altogether I think it will run $800-$1000. PRICY!!!!

The lighting coil sticks out quite a bit further than the stocker and I've heard it creates a problem when shifting. Maybe the WR lighting coil will fit onto the YZ? Either way, you need a lighting coil.
http://www.bajadesigns.com

I'll be getting my licence soon, so I've been thinking about this too. :)

------------------
I'm 15, live in MI and ride a '00 426F
YZ 426's suck!(all the air they can get)
THROTTLE JOCKEY......because all golf courses should be motocross tracks!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.