mcarp we met your buddy in Pennsylvania.

3 replies to this topic
  • Bill

Posted April 06, 2001 - 03:27 PM

Mike68 the psycho drove down from New Hamshire last night and got to the local (Pa)riding area, Rausch Creek. It had rained all morning, but after driving all night he decided to ride anyway.

It turns out, it had rained just enough to make the conditions slippery to very good. After about a 30 minute wait I couldn't stand it and joined them.

It was great, we rode the outdoor style track, Supercross track :) and finally settled on the ATV track.

Mike "the mad dog" 68 was skying all the doubles by the end of the day.

We saw two others fools, in the rain like us, enter the track. After riding for some time, I went over to talk to them

It turns out that he was the guy you mentioned on the Kawi. He was visiting family in York.

He said after seeing three blue beasts riding together... he figured it was Mikes buddy from ThumperTalk.

Small Thumper world"D

PS Mike says thanks for posting the Camelbak info for him.

97 KDX220, 86 TTR225, 99 WR400f, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards, Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC.

• mcarp

Posted April 08, 2001 - 07:53 PM

Small World, eh?

Sooo, did you make it over any of the doubles :) ? John said he never jumped so high in his life that day! He loved the track!

Funny thing, too--I didn't even know he was going out there!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill

Posted April 09, 2001 - 01:13 AM

I jumped a couple, but Mike got some major air time. By the end of the day he was jumping every double on the track.

He was like a kid in a candy store and even after the long ride down and riding all day. He was totally pumped at the end, of a very long day.

PS Are you faster than John?

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 09, 2001 - 03:45 AM

What a blast I had doun at RC. A good variety of tracks and a WR426 makes for a great day. Thanks to Bill for putting us up for the weekend. I had a great time on ond off the track. I am currently trying to figure out where I can build some doubles and step ups.

Tower city was a bit moist, but not bad at all. Bill and the Hit Man on the YZ got put through the ringer on an EXTREEMLY technical trail that runs along a small stream. All jagged rocks and barely enough room for your bars to get through. 1st gear riding wich made the this trail even tougher. Bill and the Hit Man finished with no spills and a big smile. Bill says he is going to ride that trail every time he goes there. He loved it and both rode it well. I was impressed. Can't wait to go back.

Thanks Bill

[This message has been edited by mike68 (edited 04-09-2001).]

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.