EFM Autoclutch Group Buy

5 replies to this topic
  • Toy_Hauler

Posted June 16, 2003 - 02:28 AM

Hey everyone,

I was looking into getting an EFM Autoclutch and chatted with the guys over at EFM. Normal price is $600, if we can put together five orders (must all be Yamaha), we can get them for $500. Anyone interested?

Toy Hauler

• SANMAN222

Posted June 16, 2003 - 07:12 AM

Toy,
Count me in, if we can get the numbers to get the discount.
Let me know whats happening.
Email: sanfordssj@wideopenwest.com
Thanks,
Steve :)

• Toy_Hauler

Posted June 19, 2003 - 06:33 AM

The timeframe for the group buy on the EFM has passed. I PM’d all the folks who were in and let them know. However after talking with Al at Rekluse, and reading all the positive feedback on the z-Start and the Rekluse customer service I am sold on the z-Start.

Al has offered a discount for a group buy that is good through tomorrow (Friday 6/20). You can either get free shipping, or a clutch perch/adjuster for $69! So, contact Rekluse and get your z-Start!

Toy Hauler

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ddialogue

Posted June 19, 2003 - 06:58 AM

...Al has offered a discount for a group buy that is good through tomorrow (Friday 6/20). You can either get free shipping, or a clutch perch/adjuster for $69! So, contact Rekluse and get your z-Start!

Looks like those of us on the bleeding edge miss out again... :)

• youngwerth

Posted June 19, 2003 - 07:19 AM

Dave,

you got free shipping, you picked it up! Wait, you even got a free install! And because you bought your z-Start before June 1st, you can buy the perch adjuster at any time for $69.

• ddialogue

Posted June 19, 2003 - 11:03 AM

And this is why you have such a great reputation for customer service!

Thanks Al! :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.