What's your favorite tire?

43 replies to this topic
  • live_to_ride

Posted June 20, 2003 - 03:05 PM

I ended up with the maxxis it front and rear. RMMC was out of the m12. We'll see how it works! :)

:D

• CISCO

Posted June 20, 2003 - 03:43 PM

I ended up with the maxxis it front and rear. RMMC was out of the m12. We'll see how it works! :)

You will love them! Everyone I know loves them! Remember its a Chicken Skin tire in disguise!! Makes you wonder why you ever paid 80 bucks for a tire... :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • live_to_ride

Posted June 20, 2003 - 05:14 PM

I hope I like them! I drove down to rocky mountain mc and got the front IT for $38 and the rear IT was $42. I also got some tubes that are thick enough to double as slicks and a tire iron. :)

• tp3dxf

Posted June 20, 2003 - 10:19 PM

Give me a 756 up front. And a 739 or what ever is on sale out back. They all wear out too soon on the back. To be honest I feel they are all pretty much the same. Some cost more some cost less. But I will always have a 756 up front.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.