FMF good for the rec. thumper

2 replies to this topic
  • sleekfreak

Posted January 28, 2001 - 09:01 AM

Hey guys was wondering if any of you have any experince with FMF products. I was going to order the FMFIV s/a silencer and the power bomb header and was kind of courious what you people may have experienced with the companies products.

01/yz426

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • oldxmxer

Posted January 28, 2001 - 09:08 AM

Myself, I have a White Bros.s/a But I do know FMF makes a good pipe. Most of FMF products are of good quality.I think White Bros. e-series is a tad quiter though.

• sleekfreak

Posted January 28, 2001 - 09:29 AM

I have heard they were a little on the loud side but the bikes are so loud anyway it really is not that big of a deal. I was really thinkning of the FMF because of the hp gain was fairly constant with no flat spots. From I have found it gives a min. 1-2 hp and up all the way across the rev range with a hard hit up towards the top. Similar situation with my streetbike and that was one reason I went with the pipe I did there; it had no flat spots. Might not be the most powerful but has no down sides.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.