Yamaha WR450F Graphics (Picture)

14 replies to this topic
  • Mr-Brightside

Posted July 17, 2010 - 11:15 AM

Just wanted to ask people what you all think of my graphics? Do they look better than standard? Cheers people

Posted Image

• climaxx dirtbikes

Posted July 17, 2010 - 11:33 AM

Definitely look better than boring ole stock one's!! Where did you buy them and how much?

• MaxPower

Posted July 19, 2010 - 05:40 AM

[COLOR="Green"]do these pants make my butt look fat?[/COLOR]

• Mr-Brightside

Posted July 21, 2010 - 03:25 PM

[COLOR="Green"]do these pants make my butt look fat?[/COLOR]

I dont understand

• MaddogYZ

Posted July 24, 2010 - 01:41 PM

I dont understand

He's implying you're fishing for complements like a women would. Anyway, nice bike dude!

• mx4god

Posted July 24, 2010 - 01:50 PM

I personally don't like monster graphics, especially on yamaha's. But, those do add some spice to the bike. I like the number plate.

• Ryan426

Posted July 24, 2010 - 02:00 PM

looks stupidity.. that crap belongs on a kawi, not a yami. why people pay for this junk to give these companys free advertising is beyond me.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gscx

Posted July 24, 2010 - 02:10 PM

Because they obviously have more money than you and your just jealous. Nice grammar too son.

• climaxx dirtbikes

Posted July 24, 2010 - 05:12 PM

Partially agree but a change in appearance is nice

• elkwtchr1

Posted July 24, 2010 - 05:41 PM

Great remarks! Yep, it is a “does my butt look big question!" That's funny! I agree with the advertizing comment as well. Never have been big on that free advertizing thing, even if it's a product I like or don't like. As for standing out from the rest, I'm all about that, how boring if everyone drove plain blue fords! I've been looking at them for a while. I like the BRM graphics kits. I'm looking at the "mean bike" look! Personally as hot as our rides are I think they deserve a more aggressive look. Anyone got any other photo's of their bikes and graphics that are hot?

• jonooffler

Posted July 24, 2010 - 11:16 PM

Very nice looking graphics

• Mr-Brightside

Posted July 26, 2010 - 03:16 PM

Monster energy sponsers riders in the Moto GP...Colin edwards??? he is Yamaha

• 2006wr450f

Posted July 26, 2010 - 04:45 PM

Are you spondered by Monster?

• Mr-Brightside

Posted July 27, 2010 - 01:10 AM

Yes I am

• Col Psoas

Posted July 27, 2010 - 03:34 PM

I don't belive in paying people so they can have free advertising.

Still looks good though, no question about that

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.