US Bound - SuperMotard event!!!!!!

7 replies to this topic
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted December 04, 2000 - 08:51 PM

Hey guys,

I will be in the US this thursday!!! :)

There is a SuperTT event at ButtonWillow this coming sunday, the 10th of December. I will be borrowing a friends bike and bringing my wheels from Australia. We will be spending friday night prepping the bike and I will be travelling down to Button Willow Saturday morning and spending the night there.

Anybody interested in cming along for the event? Let me know as I will have space for 2 people. Would love the company....

See you all this week. Also, I will be available next Tuesday night (12th of December) for a few drinks at the Marin Brewing Company......

Send me an email at for further details.

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted December 05, 2000 - 08:32 AM

Next Tuesday.... Are you going to shave the legs & wear that cute black number?

I could be convinced to be there - anybody else?

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted December 05, 2000 - 08:46 PM

Brian, forget the little black number you want that stretchy hot-pink outfit with the matching heels, oops I guess having said that Mitch won't want take me along as his pit crew :) :D
Only raggin you Mitch go show those yankies how Doohan does corners!!

[This message has been edited by splint (edited 12-05-2000).]

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted December 05, 2000 - 09:14 PM

Cool !!

Always nice to see somebody you "know" compete in an event that will be covered by Cycle News.

Pro Dirttracker Dan Stanley kicked everybodies ass here a while ago in the last rount of the Super TT series promoted round by Cycle World's Don Canet.

Stanley did it on a CR500 with 19" dirttrack tires.... Hope he shows'em again!

Good luck Mitch.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MN_Kevin

Posted December 06, 2000 - 01:25 AM

So Mitch,
You ARE coming to New England, RIGHT??

Like Boston, Massachusettes??

• RodH

Posted December 12, 2000 - 04:49 PM

Originally posted by splint:

Only raggin you Mitch go show those yankies how Doohan does corners!!
[This message has been edited by splint (edited 12-05-2000).]

I reckon that Gary Mc'Coy has taken over from Mick Doohan in the corner department, he rides like know one else in the 500cc class.

RodH Canberra, Australia<A HREF="" TARGET=_blank>
400 Thumpers Australia</A>
2000 WR400F See Photo's and Modifications

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted December 12, 2000 - 08:41 PM

I agree Rod but "show'em how McCoy does corners " just does'nt have the same ring as 'Doohan does corners' or 'Debbie does Dallas'
D :) :D:

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted December 13, 2000 - 12:48 PM

McCoy corners like nobody else?

About seven "nobody elses" finished ahead of him in the points chase.

So how did Mitch do out there in Cali..??

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.