MX on TV this weekend? Need info ASAP

5 replies to this topic
  • MOmilkman

Posted June 14, 2003 - 03:48 AM

Does anyone know when MX is supposed to me on this weekend?

I cant find it on the Direct TV grid. :)

Im gonna be in St Louis today and I dont want to miss taping it. Need quick response. Thanks.

• ralphfurley

Posted June 14, 2003 - 04:55 AM

TV Listings for June 15, 2003
ESPN2
SHOW TIME (ET)
Sunday June 15th

MOTOWORLD 5:30 am to 6:00 am

2003 AMA MOTOCROSS- 125 CC
- SOUTHWICK, MA, USA 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm

2003 AMA MOTOCROSS -250 CC
- SOUTHWICK, MA, USA 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm

• MN_Kevin

Posted June 14, 2003 - 10:40 AM

Darin,
My VCR is ready to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hopefully, the Pre-Schooler Professional Badmitten Tournament won't extend into overtime! :D :)

BTW, Your tape went out this morning via USPS!

Thanks for your help!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MOmilkman

Posted June 14, 2003 - 04:51 PM

Thanks for the heads up Mr Furley! BTW: I always loved your plaid polyester suits! :D

Darin,
My VCR is ready to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hopefully, the Pre-Schooler Professional Badmitten Tournament won't extend into overtime! :D :D

BTW, Your tape went out this morning via USPS!

Thanks for your help!!

Kevin,
If theres one thing I ever learned in life, dont EVER trust a VCR. I cant tell you how many times I thought I had my VCR set and I always leaveout one crucial element. Usually, I forget to put a tape in it or forget to rewind the tape or something of that nature.

I think I am in dire need of that TiVO thing.

Sweet! I look forward to improving my cornering skills. Thanks for sending the tape. :)

• MN_Kevin

Posted June 14, 2003 - 08:30 PM

Darin,
On the second video (How to Flow Like a Pro), the amount of info/instruction is almost too much!!:)

• MOmilkman

Posted June 15, 2003 - 05:39 AM

I have a couple buddies that will enjoy that also. They are always doing me favors. This is a chance for me to give them one back with a copy. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.